Thursday, July 12, 2012

love that we shared together


Assalamualaikum..sesekali nak jiwang2..very nice poem from Collin McCarty..saja-saja nak share.. :)

I know that someday I'll get
used to the fact that we're
not together any more.
And that maybe we won't be..
ever again..

Time will tell
In the meantime, though,
you may be away from my arms,
but you will never be
very far from my heart

I know the love will never leave
There are too many memories,
there were so many precious moments
and wonderful times
to ever try to forget.

And I just want you to know
that I will remember
for the rest of my days,
how you helped me find
some happinesss and some truths and
how you opended  some beautiful doors

I'll never forget
how good it was
to share a part of my life
with yours

Poem by Collin McCarty


No comments: